Regional Marketing Manager - Columbus, OH
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning meets the art of teaching. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Regional Marketing Manager in our Columbus, OH office. Does this sound like you?
McGraw-Hill Education is seeking an energetic and passionate individual contributor for a Regional Marketing Manager role. This position will report to the Director of Regional Marketing. In this role, the individual will be responsible for creating and flawlessly executing a yearly marketing plan for the California sales region, while exhibiting the agility necessary to seize unforeseen opportunities and modify ineffective action. This position will establish and maintain strong working relationships with the sales team and the National Product Marketing team to understand their needs and bring undeniable value.
- Create, manage and execute yearly marketing plan to drive revenue growth for the assigned region.
- Define success metrics to measure marketing activities and provide performance analysis and reports demonstrating effectiveness and new business results of channel marketing programs.
- Create metrics surrounding customer buying trends and develop and execute strategies to increase sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with Regional Vice President, National Product Marketing, Creative Advertising, and Bids & Contract teams to execute campaigns.
- Work with adoption states sales or open territory sales to define campaign and message strategy based on national messaging.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the sales team and the National Product Marketing team to understand their needs and bring undeniable value.
- Assess challenges and potential opportunities in assigned region and quickly create solutions to address those challenges and opportunities.
- Track, measure, analyze and refine program activities and effectiveness.
- Identify new and innovative approaches/emerging technologies, take risks that support lead generation and identified business objectives.
- Travel with Sales Representatives; visit existing clients; solicit feedback on messaging and product efficacy.
- Commit to understanding the nuances of the US education market.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- Successful experience in Marketing or related Marketing functions.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with significant knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns, digital marketing, and event management.
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally and liaise at all levels within a matrixed organization.
- Tight attention to detail, deadlines and impeccable organization skills.
- Strong presentation and marketing collateral development skills.
- Experience working with sales teams and sales leadership.
- A self-starter who is good at assessing new growth opportunities.
- Proven track record of successful program implementation and management.
- Outstanding oral and written communication to internal and external audiences.
- Strong analytical and project management capabilities.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.