Digital Sales Representative - Panama City, Panama
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
Panama City, Panama PA
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative and strategic Learning Technology Representative. Does this sound like you?
The Sales Representative will be responsible for driving print and digital product sales within an assigned territory. Our representatives engage their faculty and student customers as well as develop relationships with college bookstores.
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us! You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Grow the business and maximize the sales of higher education solutions.
- Build strong relationships with professors, faculty and administrators - become their trusted advisor for higher education content and continuously identify new publishing opportunities.
- Collaborate with college bookstores and develop relationships with employees.
- Work with Editorial and Marketing departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools.
- Deliver sales presentations to small and large groups.
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven high-achiever with track record of success in a similar sales role.
- Strong aptitude for sales and ability to demonstration a winning attitude.
- Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic/complex environment.
- Great interpersonal skills, and strong all round communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to travel.
MHE operates using English as it's business language, so please ensure your CV is attached in English to be considered for this position.