Instructional Designer - Mexico City, Mexico
This position is the responsible of making sure that the assigned products are published on time and within the approved budget. In addition, assure that all the materials, printed and digital, meet the standards set by McGraw-Hill, and at the same time convey a sense of innovation that satisfies educational market needs. In order to get those things done, supervise external (authors and vendors) and internal (prepress, marketing, sales and production colleges) teams, so they are well aware of what is expected from them.
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us! You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
• Coordinate authors, copy editors, and reviewers in order to publish the assigned products in timely manner
• Communicate and work with prepress, sales, marketing and production teams to set product specifications and deadlines
• Keep the various projects running on time and budget as planned
• Ensure 3rd party contracts are managed efficently
• Good knowledge of trends and needs in both educational and editorial markets
• Deep knowledge of syllabus and curricula from basic to high-school educational levels
• Good knowledge of educative digital platforms
• Good oral and writing communication skills in one-on-one and one-to-many settings
• Deep knowledge of Spanish written language
• Good abilities to translate instructional design theory into good digital assets and materials
• English language fluency
• Experience in editorial work preferred
• Degree in Communication, Hispanic Languages or similar
MHE operates using English as it's business language, so please ensure your CV is attached in English to be considered for this position.