Curriculum Specialist - Texas, Home, TX
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning meets the art of teaching. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Curriculum Specialist based remotely in the Texas area. Does this sound like you?
- Foster relationships and leverage knowledge to increase sales.
- Conduct professional development and in-service training of all products for new and current users.
- Conduct Training for the internal sales force.
- Deliver highly effective sales presentations of our products to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all products.
- Build strong relationships with sales team members.
We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a company car, paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide employees the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognizable leader in all industries it represents.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five plus years of teaching experience.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and online/web-based tools.
- Must have versatile technology skills.
- Must be able to travel overnight often (85%).
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must live near a major metropolitan airport, preference near Houston or Dallas.
A successful candidate may have:
- Previous experience with curriculum development and selection.
- Can develop rapport with an audience and effectively and strategically respond to audience questions.
- Previous teaching experience with McGraw-Hill Direct Instruction and Open Court Reading Programs.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.