Business Analyst - Chicago, IL
McGraw Hill Education is looking for an experienced, innovative, strategic Associate Business Analyst in our Chicago, IL office. Does this sound like you?
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Design and lead development of tools, metrics, reporting and monitoring for sales (including customer profitability, retention, selling and service costs) to support data-driven decisions.
- Support IC plan process (revision, creation) by analyzing objectives, working with finance as plan administrator.
- Refine pipeline management, opportunity management, and forecasting methodologies, ensuring pipeline supports sales booking forecasts. Conduct territory and account reviews and apply insights to performance improvement.
- Design and lead integration of digital usage metrics that inform rep priorities and IC plan measurement.
- Support annual territory realignment, Supply Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process and other initiatives requiring sales analytic insight and pipeline data flow.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BS/BA required or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional analytic and process-thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to form solid relationships at all levels.
- Strong aptitude for using data manipulation tools and essential business systems to support analytic needs of the organization (Access, Excel, Tableau, data warehouse tools, etc.)
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales Operations, the Associate Business Analyst will be responsible for providing sales and market analysis for a national sales force that serves the higher education market with educational content and technology solutions. Responsible for contributing to the continual assessment and improvement of data availability, reporting accuracy and analytic capabilities supporting a sales organization driving $1.1 billion in revenue.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!