Audit Manager / Sr. Audit Manager - East Windsor, NJ
We strive to hire extraordinary, diverse, talented, passionate individuals to help change the way we learn. Because learning changes everything.
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Audit Manager / Sr. Audit Manager in our East Windsor, NJ office. Does this sound like you?
The Audit Manager / Sr. Audit Manager reports to the Senior Vice President, Internal Audit and will join McGraw-Hill Education's Internal Audit Department. The individual will manage internal audit and SOX 404 engagements according to auditing standards and best practices.
- Manage and supervise diverse risk-based audit and SOX 404 engagements including performing risk assessments, drafting scoping memos, planning, executing fieldwork and data analysis, presenting/reporting results to management, and monitoring remediation plans
- Propose solutions to management for value-added improvements to internal controls
- Supervise and develop audit staff to ensure audit quality and enhance technical skill level of staff
- Collaborate and partner with the business and liaise with all levels of the organization as well as external auditors
- Stay abreast of trends, regulations, guidance changes, leading practices and industry events to continually refine and update internal audit processes and SOX 404 compliance program
- Carry out administrative tasks and help manage department resources to ensure that they are effectively and efficiently utilized
A successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years’ auditing experience in some combination of internal audit and public accounting (with at least 3-5 years managing or supervising others)
- CPA, CIA CISA or other relevant audit certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal auditing, risk assessments, business processes and controls, fraud controls, SOX 404/PCAOB requirements and GAAP accounting
- Strong project management skills, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and experience using MS Office, Visio, data analysis and other tools necessary to meet roles goals and objectives
- Ability to think objectively, critically and innovatively and challenge the way things have always been done
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodations due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.