Marketing Coordinator - Dubuque, IA
McGraw Hill Education is looking for an experienced, innovative, strategic Marketing Coordinator in our Chicago, IL office. Does this sound like you?
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Maintain and manage intranet sites or promotional pages as required, including population and uploading of key templates, product information and documents.
- Work with Product Marketing team to ensure operational excellence within assigned portfolio. This includes systems support and regular data inputs and updates.
- Create sales collateral to support the Go to Market Strategy for assigned Product portfolio to include: flyers, presentations, email campaigns, and other print and digital assets.
- Coordinate in-person and web-based events.
- Analyze team data to help promote data-driven decisions in future marketing efforts.
- Attend discipline conventions or events as required, staffing booth space and supporting planned focus groups and/or product sessions.
- Work cross-functionally with other Marketing Coordinators to share and learn best practices and synergies across groups within the organization.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Marketing Director or Marketing Managers.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Outstanding organization skills.
- Presentation skills a plus.
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Salesforce.com and SmartSheet a plus.
The Marketing Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Marketing, is responsible for helping to execute on the development and promotion of new and existing products, including competitive benchmarking, market analysis, and selling tools. The Marketing Coordinator provides internal support for the business unit sales representatives and marketing managers and performs a broad range of tasks, including the coordination of special projects, product data, processes, and acting as liaison with other Higher Education functional teams. The position works closely with Marketing Managers and Director or Marketing and directly interfaces with customers to drive awareness and sales.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Iowa-Dubuque