Solution Lead - Mexico City, Mexico
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
Mexico City, Mexico MX
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
If you’re smart, curious, and passionate about education – join us! You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
Here's what you will get to do:
• Generate budgeted sales revenue. Maintain budgeted expense/sales ratio. Supervise & monitor development and implementation of sales plans & strategies to effectively utilize resources. Grow and cross-market product sales in the educational markets.
• Demonstrate effective personnel management. Hire, train, motivate, & manage assigned Sales Reps. Travel and communicate regularly with regional sales staff to plan, monitor, and appraise performance results. Oversee an effective use of outside resources including full-time and per diem consultants. Demonstrate compliance with company personnel policies.
• Maintain budgeted expense/sales ratio. Develop and allocate regional sales goals/expense budgets accurately and appropriately to sales staff. Forecast regional sales results and inventory needs regularly and accurately. Monitor expenses and provide feedback to direct reports and all first-line personnel. Prepare contingency plans as are necessary. Make key sales presentations when necessary. Establish effective working relationships with key educational officials.
• Provide information such as product needs, market conditions, promotional activities, business opportunities, sales trends, and competition strategies/activities on a regular basis in monthly reports, marketing plans, and other written communications.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus, a company car, paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide employees the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognizable leader in all industries it represents.
A successful candidate will have:
• Intermediate/advanced proficiency demonstrating digital/technology solutions
• Experience and understanding of educational technology environment – technical integration into current curriculum/assessment models at district level
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, web based presentation tools, sales contact management systems (SalesForce.com)
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years current knowledge, experience, success in sales & sales team supervision
• Ability to analyze/forecast sales, manage/deploy multi-million sales budget, maximize ROI in state adoption campaigns
• Previous success in building/managing a team; strong training/development skills
• Proven results in market research driven knowledge creating industry leading product development
• Desire to extensively travel territory developing sales team and key customers to determine their needs
• Position involves overnight travel; up to 50% travel
MHE operates using English as it's business language, so please ensure your CV is attached in English to be considered for this position.