Senior Editor, Online - New York City, NY
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Senior Editor, Online in our New York City office. Does this sound like you?
Our Professional team develops and distributes market-leading medical, technical, engineering and business content in print and digital formats for the professional, education and test preparation communities.
- Develop and execute digital content development strategy for Sci/Tech digital products including AccessEngineering and Connect. Identify content opportunities and execute strategy. Monitor and evaluate effectiveness and success of projects, including analyzing usage and designing customer feedback initiatives. Aggressively build market knowledge of emerging media technologies, trends and competitive edge/offerings.
- Manage content, functionality and business opportunities for MHE ebook Library to improve efficiencies and to identify and maximize revenue opportunities for the platform.
- Manage the development of Connect courses for Sci/Tech textbooks. Includes project management, identifying and managing subject matter experts and managing the product launch process.
- Manage spend against budget for all products.
- Partner with sales and marketing to maximize revenue opportunities for Sci/Tech digital products.
- Direct and indirect revenue responsibility for $1 million of digital subscription revenue.
- Work outside in, Drive with data, Partner across teams, Execute with agility
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 years digital experience.
- Experience with technical content highly preferred
- Experience with managing multiple vendors is highly preferred.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage collaboration across internal departments and across divisions, as well as external subject matter experts and consultants.
- Excellent communication skills including a sensitivity and awareness of international issues
- Demonstrated ability to strive for results while maintaining good relations with internal and external customers.
- Proven experience developing web-based content for the reference market.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!