Customer Success Advocate - Ashland, OH
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
Ashland, OH US
McGraw-Hill Education: We want YOU to be part of the way we’re changing learning.
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have multiple openings for experienced Customer Success Advocate in our Ashland, OH office. Does this sound like you?
Are you looking for schedule flexibility? Are you looking for the opportunity to potentially work at home? Is Customer satisfaction your passion? If you take pride in having the capability of owning issues from start to finish, then we have JUST the position you are looking for!
As a Customer Success Advocate, your responsibility includes providing outstanding support to McGraw-Hill Education customers. We define support by assisting our customers with orders, providing pricing and availability of our inventory, and researching solutions for customer inquiries. We provide first class training on how to resolve issues such as invoicing, shipping, billing, and crediting for customers. We service customers during the hours of 8 A.M. until 8 P.M. Monday-Friday. We do open some Saturdays May-September. Your flexibility to work “as needed” Saturday hours is required. We provide plenty of advanced notice to you about schedule changes.
Many companies including MHE value the knowledge and experience Customer Success Advocates gain having direct interaction with customers on a daily basis. This experience has allowed many CSA’s to move into exciting new positions in a variety of departments including Sales Support, Operations and Marketing all within MHE. Don’t miss the opportunity to grow with an exciting company! Education is our future, and so are you!
A successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years previous customer/order services experience
- Use active listening skills to pose fact-finding questions
- Create a positive approach to every Customer Interaction
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to remain professional through difficult interactions
- Ability to follow multiple directions through a step by step process
- Ability to efficiently use multiple computer programs or sites for information or input
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and issue resolution
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Integrity-doing what’s right for our customers
- Bi-lingual not required but Plus
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Internet)
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.