Manual Billing Coordinator - Texas, Home, TX
We strive to hire extraordinary, diverse, talented, passionate individuals to help change the way we learn. Because learning changes everything.
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let’s talk!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Manual Billing Coordinator able to work in our Blacklick or Ashland, OH office or Remotely from Texas. Does this sound like you?
The Manual Billing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring Virtual Codes, Online Access, and Subscription requests are supplied to customers. The Manual Billing Coordinator will collaborate with Finance, Sales and others to insure all manual billings are processed in an accurate and timely manner. This position is responsible for identifying gaps and project managing process improvements. Trouble shooting and follow up are required to resolve any issues may that arise.
- Prioritize daily workload for Manual Billings
- Review Salesforce dashboards
- Interpret multiple document types
- Recommend process improvements
- Make direct customer and sales contact via phone or email as needed for clarification
- Schedule and facilitate conference calls as needed
- Create Audit Reports to ensure month end and timely billing for all accounts and Business Units
- Quality Controls for inspection of accuracy
- Participate in testing
- Data entry corrections when necessary
- Special projects as assigned
A successful candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Salesforce, Smartsheet, and Oracle experience
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, excel)
- Acute attention to detail and Business acumen
- Demonstrated problem solving skills/works independently to identify and resolve problems accurately
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work from digital documents
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Willing to cross train and sustain in other areas within CSOM
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodations due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
North America-United States-Ohio-Ashland, North America-United States-Ohio-Blacklick