Learning Solutions Consultant (Temporary Assignment) - All-Canada - Remote, Canada
McGraw- Hill education currently has an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Learning Solutions Consultant covering the Vancouver, BC territory. The Learning Solutions Consultant will represent McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) in an assigned territory growing revenue by selling print and digital products that create value for faculty and students. This positon is a temporary role lasting 12 months. Does this sound like you?
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Drive revenue growth with an annual sales target
- Driving digital activations and sales with an annual target.
- Strive for data integrity by reporting daily using Salesforce.com.
- Contribute to regular field reports and forecasting information to the Regional Learning Solutions Manager
- Identify product & services acquisitions and development opportunities with the help & direction of the Product, Marketing and Sales Management Teams
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for and interest in technology–enabled educational solutions.
- Sales experience.
- The ability to excel through change.
- Microsoft Office Applications Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to demonstrate technology enabled solutions.
- Basic Knowledge of Course Management Systems Desirable (eg. Blackboard, Sakai, D2L)
- Preference given to those with ability and willingness to relocate.
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct consultative conversations about learning science.
Learning Solutions Consultants must have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, in addition to creative problem-solving ability and excellent attention to detail. Candidates who can demonstrate the ability to conduct consultative conversations about learning science are most likely to succeed in this role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!