Learning Solutions Consultant - Vancouver, BC
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Drive revenue growth with an annual sales target
- Driving digital activations and sales with an annual target.
- Strive for data integrity by reporting daily using Salesforce.com.
- Contribute to regular field reports and forecasting information to the Regional Learning Solutions Manager
- Identify product & services acquisitions and development opportunities with the help & direction of the Product, Marketing and Sales Management Teams
Learning Solutions Consultants must have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, in addition to creative problem-solving ability and excellent attention to detail. Candidates who can demonstrate the ability to conduct consultative conversations about learning science are most likely to succeed in this role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for and interest in technology–enabled educational solutions.
- Sales experience.
- The ability to excel through change.
- Microsoft Office Applications Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to demonstrate technology enabled solutions.
- Basic Knowledge of Course Management Systems Desirable (eg. Blackboard, Sakai, D2L)
- Preference given to those with ability and willingness to relocate.
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct consultative conversations about learning science.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!