Market Specialist - California, Home, CA
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of a Market Specialist. In this role, you will aggressively drive market share gains and increased revenue in selected key growth disciplines. Execute strategies for winning new business and monetizing business won through implementation efforts in the key growth markets.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Drive Revenue
- Strategic Sales Leadership Focus
- Strategic Product Focus
- Implementation Focus
- Market Development
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BS Degree
- 4 plus years of experience.
- Drive for results: demonstrated track record of sales success.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and/or related technical experience.
- Industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Negotiating skills: negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
- Political Savvy; knows and understands how to work through complex political situations.
- Strategic Agility: sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates well with all kinds of people both internally and externally. Strong emotional intelligence.
Market Specialist must have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, in addition to strong analytical and problem solving ability. Candidates who have demonstrated ability to drive sales process from plan to close and demonstrate business acumen are most likely to succeed in this role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!