Product Marketing Manager - Central Singapore, Singapore
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
We have an opening for a Regional Product Marketing Manager (Digital) in our Singapore office. Does this sound like you?
The Product Marketing Manager owns the Marketing Strategy for the digital products.
He/she is responsible for developing, creating and implementing marketing plans to adoption of digital products and sales. He/she is the expert in the different digital products and their platforms and capabilities and their titles.
He/she is responsible for market research to gain knowledge on the target customer (s) with the aim to improve customer value proposition, business / marketing strategy and plans.
He/she is to work closely and collaboratively with the business as well as the portfolio marketing leads to drive digital adoption from current customers and also net-new customers.
Through the above, he/she will work with Demand Generation and Field Marketing team to develop demand generation and awareness programs that fully leverage all aspects of the digital marketing mix including web, email, social media.
Together, the team should identify and create sales enablement content and materials to enable all channels (direct, indirect, e-commerce) to succeed digital adoption for MHE digital products. He/she will ensure that business, sales, category experts understand when to introduce which platform of digital products and work out “wow” demos to maximize conversion to sales at the moment of truth
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create, develop and implement digital adoption marketing plans for the APAC regions. Plans should cover product, price, promotion and channel strategies that maximize digital adoption and market share. The plan should include the title listings, pricing, as well as other tactical marketing assets
- Pricing strategy and fundamentals should be worked out and thought through with tandem with the pricing analyst and Finance
- Be the voice of the customer from the region into global product marketing team for relevant digital products. Gather and develop customer insights in collaboration with the regional product management, sales and marketing teams. Market research: segment and size the addressable market for relevant digital products. Undertake and coordinate regional competitor product analysis. Identify and nurture early adopter customer references.
- Provide regional input and feedback to global product marketing leads for value proposition and messaging development. Own the regional messaging document that illustrates the value proposition in a simplified and compelling fashion to all stakeholders required to communicate to customers, employees and partners.
- Work closely with regional sales and global digital product leads to deliver a set of high quality and innovative sales tools that help the sales team communicate the proposition to the customer.
- Support the delivery of sales training programs to the regional sales teams ensuring that value propositions are rolled out consistently and effectively
- Regionalize and/or create presentations and/or web and demo collateral to the highest standard supporting the agreed digital product value propositions with the aim to “win” at the moment of truth and increase digital adopters in the region. Planning, scripting and producing demos of our technology and solutions should be integral to this process.
- Support the development and execution in collaboration with sales, demand center, field marketing colleagues, a comprehensive regional GTM marketing plan incorporating multiple audiences/personas. The team will work collaboratively to maximize ROMI
- Share best practices and experiences across the global MHE marketing community
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree, university degree or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles.
- Working knowledge of key technologies/concepts in education technology software
- Analytical skill to work with benchmark data and competitor data and extract high-value insights
- Great team player who thrives in a fast-moving and flexible environment
- Self-starting approach to work, with excellent time-management.
- Ability to work collaborate effectively with colleagues to craft compelling customer centric product/solution messages
- Strong marketing message / value proposition development and validation skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Market research skill set – market segmentation, communications and tactics validation.
- Demonstrated workings and understanding of key marketing tactics – direct sales, event marketing, thought leadership, channel marketing, best practice marketing automation
- Education or Software marketing background
- Strong organization, analytic and verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Self-directed and detail oriented.
- Understand and knows how digital platform works and how to roll-them out
- Knows SaaS
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional project management and budget management skills.
- Knowledge of SFDC an asset
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. As we continue to grow, we need top customer support talent to meet our customer’s needs. If you have the combination of attention to detail and problem solving in a customer focused environment, we want to talk to you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!