Digital Learning Consultant - Sydney, Australia
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
Work for a company that is at the forefront of the digital learning revolution, focused on education and inspiring others to learn
Are you passionate about education? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams.
Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for a Digital Learning Consultant (DLC) based in Sydney to join our team
As the DLC you will responsible for improving student, instructor and institutional outcomes through the use MHE premium digital products and services within a defined territory. You will provide personal consultation for institutions, departments and individual customers You will be responsible for maximising and tracking student activations against enrolment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute an implementation program and partner with customers to ensure proper usage and sales growth.
- Engage key existing customers to ensure successful implementation and usage of McGraw-Hill's Higher Education digital tools.
- Perform on site and virtual customer training and sales presentations as required.
- Analyse your territory’s implementation and usage to ensure: high quality data integrity and clear, consistent customer communication responsive to usage.
- Implementation support: providing personal consultation for institutions and departments that are implementing a MHE digital product.
- Point of contact and relationship manager for our customers on technical and support issues, problem solving and training requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft suite of products (experience with Webinar hosting services (e.g. WebEx) is desirable)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to give clear precise instructions that are readily understandable by non-technical users.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to a group.
- Familiarity with online technology (personal computers, mobile applications and internet concepts e.g. clearing cache)
- Related experience which could include: Working with customers in educational publishing or educational software, pre-and post-sales support, customer success, teaching and/ or providing training.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and move them forward to completion within defined timelines.
- CRM (e.g. SFDC) experience a bonus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Flexibility to travel (some interstate travel will be required)
Does this sound like you? If so we want you to be part of our team. Please look at this link to learn more about our Learning Science Company, we can help people learn better:
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!