Content Developer - Sydney, Australia
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
We have an opening for a Content Developer role in our Australia – Sydney office
The Content Developer works closely with several key stakeholders to implement the vision, strategy, development and growth of a diverse range of competitive, reputable and financially viable portfolios of print and digital products across the Asia-pacific region.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining multiple project schedules effectively and ensuring all key milestones are met on time.
- Successful execution of a competitive and strategic program to grow market share.
- Successful execution of projects on time and on budget to ensure successful go-to-market strategies.
- Undertake effective instructional design, research and development through internal and external collaboration to enable achievement of sales expectations
- Ensuring MHE content and products are continually evolving to meet changing market needs; coaching internal and external stakeholders to enhance MHE’s digital transformation and identifying new market opportunities
- Drive for results
- Creative problem-solving and a solutions-focused mindset
- Data-driven mindset underpinned by strong research and analytical skills
- Willingness to acquire and analyse market knowledge
- Articulate, persistent and constructive negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills underpinned by transparency to business stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple, competing projects across a variety of market sectors
- Successful management of project budgets to maximise profitability
- A positive and proactive and team-oriented outlook
- Passion for technology-enabled learning and desire to drive change
- High degree of digital literacy (Microsoft Applications, digital/cloud platforms for content management and authoring, variety of business tools such as CRM software)
- Bachelor’s degree minimum educational qualification and at least 2 years of experience in publishing, education, technology or other relevant industry with a focus on content development and/or instructional design
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!